Friday, September 26, 2008

My Life....wait....no....my life?

Why my life pretty much equaled dirt this past week :
1. School
2.School
3.Did I mention school?
4.My job at school
5.The fact that I have no friends here my age
6.School
7.The drama of school
8.The tailor messing up my order...royally
9.Lunch Duty for the past week...especially today
10. The general mood at school
11.Having to say goodbye


Why life is looking slightly better....right now.....at 11pm:
1.No school for TWO WHOLE DAYS!
2.Play practice tomorrow...hurray for peter pan =)
3.Not having to be around drama drama drama
4.I just found out that my last 2 math assignments were nearly perfect (I'm very happy)
5. I found out that my exams are on the way
6. Christian Bale...nough said
7.My dad who always listens
8. My mom who just held me today while I cried out my disappointment in life today
9. Pita chips and M&Ms
10.Watching my baby brother laugh at the world
11.Did I mention no school?

No comments: